Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Finally it's time to START...


I love this time of the year. The gray sky turns yellow with the sun and like lightning, we all think it's Spring! It is also the Lenten season -- a period of 40 days that really inspires me to look within, try some changes and then, wait and listen. Some years I feel like (almost) a new woman and other years my focus is refreshed.

This year, after much thought about what I needed to change, I realized that I'm happy with me. The only change to come is with me writing. I want to write about what I feel, how the prayers affect me, how the music of the little birds outside my window make me feel all warm and cozy inside. This will be one of parts of my Lent promises. The others are no ice cream or soda (I always feel it's important to give up at least one thing!)

So, I thank you for stopping by and I look forward to reading some of your changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment